Thursday, July 30, 2009

On my way....Who else is POCONO Bound?!



So in just a few short hours i will be descending upon POCONO Raceway...i have been waiting 10months for this and it can not come soon enough. This will be my last blog until i return and of course i will have lots of pics and video to show you and of course a much longer blog. Right now im uploading some songs to i-tunes then gonna sync everything to my ipod. So to all that are going to POCONO have fun and i can't wait to hear the stories and see all the pics/videos you share with us as i will share with you. I will most likely post all my pics on my myspace page so to view them you must request me as a friend ok. So that's it for now...i will have my mobile device with me if i can get a connection you will find me on twitter. so follow me @Kdubdoesthedew to keep up with what im doing all weekend (that's if i can get a good connection ok) otherwise you'll just have to wait till i get back to hear all about it ok. goodbye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment